Gilda’s Club Twin Cities Wish List
Gilda’s Club Twin Cities is guided by our mission to ensure all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action and sustained by community.
Thank you for your interest in donating to support the efforts of Gilda’s Club Twin Cities! Our list is updated regularly, and includes items needed for our program of FREE cancer support.
2019 Gilda’s Club Wish List
- Gift Cards (so that we can buy food and other supplies exactly when we need them)
- Stamps (we send many mailings throughout the year to members, volunteers and donors. Help underwrite these costs by donating stamps!)
- Our Amazon.com Wish list has a comprehensive list of specific items we are currently in need of, where items can be purchased and shipped directly to Gilda’s Club Twin Cities. Please let us know if you purchase something off the list, as Amazon will not tell us the donor/buyer. Current top needs from our Amazon wish list include:
- Storage Shelving (for organizing exercise materials)
- Drinking Glasses
- iPads (for member sign-in)
- Cooking Appliances (for our nutrition classes)
- Ottomans (for our support group rooms)
Please note, all donated items must be new and in original, unopened packaging.
If you have questions, please call or email Development and Stewardship Manager Ryan Sweeney at 952-767-7630 or Ryan.Sweeney@GildasClubTwinCities.org.