Become a Volunteer
Join the best volunteer team in Minnesota – no kidding!
Actually, there’s quite a lot of kidding (around). And support. And community. And satisfaction.
Nowhere is the warm, welcoming and fun-loving spirit of Gilda Radner more alive than in our dedicated team of volunteers. They give their time and talent with a sense of joy and belonging, helping us fulfill our mission each and every day.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Welcoming members and visitors to the clubhouse as a Gilda Greeter
- Supervising kids’ play in Noogieland
- Leading a member program, such as a birding club or exercise class
- Using your professional skills as a consultant to our communications team
- Forming or joining a volunteer committee
- Inputting information into our database
- And more!
There are many ways to get involved and support Gilda’s Club Twin Cities as a volunteer. Check out our current list of volunteer needs here:Current Volunteer Opportunities