Become a Volunteer
Join the best volunteer team in Minnesota – no kidding!
Actually, there’s quite a lot of kidding (around). And support. And community. And satisfaction.
Nowhere is the warm, welcoming and fun-loving spirit of Gilda Radner more alive than in our dedicated team of volunteers. They give their time and talent with a sense of joy and belonging, helping us fulfill our mission each and every day.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Welcoming members and visitors to the clubhouse as a Gilda Greeter
- Supervising kids’ play in Noogieland
- Leading a member program, such as a birding club or exercise class
- Using your professional skills as a consultant to our communications team
- Forming or joining a volunteer committee
- Inputting information into our database
- And more!
There are many ways to get involved and support Gilda’s Club Twin Cities as a volunteer. Check out our current list of volunteer needs here:Current Volunteer Opportunities
Ready to be part of the fun?
Start by submitting an interest form below. If you still have questions, you can check out our Volunteer FAQs or reach out to our Volunteer and Communications Coordinator Bri Garcia-Meyers (952.767.7623).