GildaGram | December 2018 News, Updates, and Program Calendar
News news news! Read about all of the exciting changes at Gilda’s Club Twin Cities in this month’s Gilda Gram.
- Executive Director Libby Utter shares her gratitude for the entire community and talks about the exciting momentum, potential and progress in our organization.
- Program Director Ali DeCamillis talks about the clubhouse’s role as a peaceful space, a retreat, even another home for some people.
- See what’s on the program calendar in January, February, and March!
- Read about our Teen Essay Contest – with an entry deadline of December 31
- Be reminded that “Living with cancer is not a choice, how you live with it is”, and consider making a gift to support GCTC today
- Shhh – we have a secret. You should mark April 23 on your calendar, and soon we will tell you why.
- Meet Carissa Vincent, our newest staff member and Development Manager.