Cancer Support Helpline
Need support, but can’t make it to Gilda’s Club Twin Cities? Call our TOLL-FREE Cancer Support Helpline.
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET
The Cancer Support Helpline’s licensed counselors provide guidance, resources and support to cancer patients or their loved ones whatever the need—from getting information about cancer, identifying a local support group or just finding someone who is willing to listen. We speak your language! In fact, counselors provide supportive counseling in over 200 languages.
Additional Cancer Support Helpline services include:
- Connecting callers to local or national resources, including support groups, transportation services and other programs
- Short-term cancer counseling and emotional assistance
- Treatment decision-planning
- Financial navigation and counseling regarding the costs of cancer and its treatments
- Specialized information in pediatric oncology, finances, clinical trials and genetics/genomics
- Clinical trials navigation
- Access to an online distress screening program, CancerSupportSource®
- General information about the Cancer Support Community
- Supportive counseling available in over 200 languages