Workplace Giving | An Easy and Convenient Way to Support Gilda’s Club
March 12, 2016
Workplace Giving allows employees to make donations to non-profits directly from their payroll. It is an easy and convenient way to support your friends, family members and co-workers living with cancer.
Top 5 reasons for contributing to Gilda’s Club Twin Cities through your Workplace Giving program:
- It’s a simple and efficient way to give a little bit at a time while contributing in a big way.
- Your donation is tax-deductible.
- Every pay period, your donation is automatically deducted and sent to Gilda’s Club.
- Workplace giving saves Gilda’s Club money in overhead costs, ensuring maximum impact.
- If your company has an employer’s matching gift program, your donation has an even greater impact.
If your company is participating in an annual workplace giving campaign, please choose Gilda’s Club Twin Cities to receive your donation.
To direct your gift to Gilda’s Club Twin Cities, all you need to do is request a designation form, write in Gilda’s Club Twin Cities and enter the following information:
Gilda’s Club Twin Cities
10560 Wayzata Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Spread the word! Click here for a downloadable flyer to take to the office.