Imagine a Place Breakfast | Thursday, April 26
February 28, 2018
Imagine taking 60 minutes out of your day to be part of a community sharing an amazing experience focused on ensuring FREE vital cancer support for everyone who needs it. Our Imagine a Place Breakfast is not just an event, it’s that experience!
Our 2018 program will not disappoint. The lineup includes:
- Tim McNiff, 2018 Imagine a Place Breakfast master of ceremonies, Twin Cities Anchor and Speaker
- Libby Utter, Executive Director, Gilda’s Club Twin Cities
- Dr. Jeffery Kendall, Director of Oncology Support Services, University of Minnesota Cancer Care
- Max Wojtanowicz, a Twin Cities actor, singer and cancer survivor with quite a story to tell
- Plus courageous stories from members of Gilda’s Club Twin Cities
Imagine a Place Breakfast
Thursday, April 26, 2018
7800 Normandale Blvd
Bloomington, MN 55439 map
Be a Table Host
Invite your family, friends and co-workers to join you on April 26. Hosting a table is free and easy. We will provide all the tools you need and an expert, table host captain Glenda Hawkins, to walk you through them.
- Table Host Challenge! Raise more money for Gilda’s Club and be a WINNER too! Click here to see the details and learn about incentives and prizes!
You are NOT required to participate in the Table Host Challenge to be a Table Host for the event.
Contact Glenda.Hawkins@GildasClubTwinCities.org or call the clubhouse 612-227-2147 to sign up.
Interested in sponsorship opportunities?
We have a variety of sponsorship levels to meet your budget. To learn more, contact our Advancement Director by emailing Laurie.Walker@GildasClubTwinCities.org or calling Laurie at 952-767-7626.
Can’t attend, but want to show your support?
You can still support the thousands of people impacted by cancer who will visit Gilda’s Club Twin Cities this year by making a donation on their behalf here.
Want to Volunteer?
Join the best volunteers in the world during our favorite event of the year! Lots of shifts available. Take a look below and select the times that work best for you. And don’t forget to sign up for a t-shirt and a training session.
2018 Imagine a Place Breakfast Sponsors