Friends & Family Day | Saturday, June 27
June 1, 2015
Spend a Saturday in the sun at Gilda’s Club Twin Cities!
Everyone’s welcome! Grab your friends, gather your family and get to Gilda’s Club!
Saturday, June 27
10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Gilda’s Club Twin Cities
10560 Wayzata Blvd
Minnetonka, MN 55305 map
Bring your family and friends to Gilda’s Club for a special clubhouse experience:
- Family Yoga – 10:00-10:45am
- Roaming Improv by Brave New Workshop Comedy Theatre – 10:30-11:00am & 12:00-12:30pm
- Family Drum Circle – 11:00-11:30am & 12:30-1:00pm
- Gong Meditation – 11:10-11:30am & 1:00-1:20pm
- Jam with Jack Ohmes – 11:30am-1:00pm
- Cupcake Decorating – 12:30-2:00pm
- New Member Meeting – 1:00-2:00pm
- Healthy Snacks and Treats
- Temporary Tattoos and Chalk Art
- Fairy Garden Fun
- Kids Crafts & Noogie Games
- Air Hockey & Teen Room Activities
Back by popular demand – hop in the Goofy Gilda Photo Booth or take Family Portraits with help from our friends at Adobe. Reserve your family portrait spot by emailing Program@GildasClubTwinCities.org or calling 612-227-2147.
A Place to Support, Honor and Remember
Supplies will be available in the Expressive Arts Studio so you can paint a stone to place in the Healing Garden in honor, support or memory of someone touched by cancer.
Happy Birthday, Gilda!
Sunday, June 28 is Gilda Radner’s 69th Birthday! While we’re together on Saturday, let’s give our amazing namesake the celebration she deserves!
RSVP here or call 612-227-2147.
Volunteers needed: sign up here!